Sunday, July 17, 2011

Where is our Place.

It's been awhile since I unleashed some crazy thoughts on the people. So I was pondering our place in the bike world. Honestly I don't care in the slightest. The blog world is full of characters and I would rather be on the fringe. Don't get me wrong having a blog has helped the shop and actually is still fun to do. Anyone that knows me or has met the rest of the guys know we are pretty down to earth and really just love motorcycles and most of the world that encompasses it. Between the Haints, Chopperdave, Church, Born Loser, and a gammit of other blogs you can see assholes, naked girls and good used parts. I am more interested in what people are building and I don't really care if it is a chopper or cafe/custom as long as it is not stock. Going to the Born Free show really just made me happy that I get to build choppers. The midwest is years behind the times but it is a blessing in disguise. We don't have a scene of yahoo's trying to be the next big thing. Just a few guys that get it and that is gold. The Anchor is being built out of nothing. We started with nothing and now have a fairly legit bike haven. I am just happy sometimes sitting and staring at the bikes in the shop. I don't take it for granted that my customers are entrusting me with there bikes. We have had some great customers and some full on shitheels. So anyways we will keep doing what we do I hope the lack of retarded dwarves drinking 40's or trashy women passed out in biker vomit you enjoy what we are up to at the Anchor. We do everything by hand and at this point we still do not have any fancy tools. Well if you count a 60 year old lathe with a bad head than we are ruling. Doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment