Saturday, April 14, 2012

Top 5 Saturday

So my wife was going through old pics and found a bunch of oldies. Sometimes I forget how many bikes I have owned/built over the last 9 years. So here is this Saturdays top 5 weirdest bikes I have owned/built. Granted I have never been a one brand specific kinda guy(until as of late) I did have some fun with the Moto Guzzi. Everything about them is wrong, backwards and Italian engineered. There is my Honda 750, 2006 Vstar 650, A 1973 Cb350 and the first version of the R5 chopper. I have some more for next week and remember never stop trying to chop everything in sight.



1 comment:

  1. Waste of money my arse man, really cool retrospective, all have their own personality and a sense of cool, even the Guzzler. It's all good man, all good. Thanks for throwing em out there.

    ReplyDelete