Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wild Wild West








Kool Moe Dee never would have guessed that 25 years after his hit record there would be a killer Lowrider show sharing the same name. Well actually maybe he did. Anyways Zack puts on a pretty killer show and we strolled through real quick today. Love that Chevy long roof SOOO much. I want to drive the family for ice cream every day in that thing and I mean everyday.. Seeing that I am Mexican and grew up around the culture and all that comes with it it makes me feel like I am back in Cali and that is always good. So thanks Zack and keep it coming.

1 comment:

  1. I like that pic of Shea back a few. He has such a healthy glow - and looks so happy to have that bike. It fits him perfect. All is well with the world. Davenport comin' up !

    ReplyDelete