Monday, October 29, 2012

So You Say It's Your Birthday...

 Well its my birthday too. Whatever, I truly believe they should outlaw birthdays after your 18th one. A man would only be aged be the size of his beard. Awesome I'd say. Anyways I have been thinking way to much as of late and it has been terrible. Life is so fucking cruel that some times the load is just to much to carry by yourself. Why do you think you love your friends, family, kids, motorcycles for that matter. All these things help us through the hum drum lives that we have been forced to endure. Heavy right, well I have had to make myself deal with way too much drama as of late. I have made every girl I know cry lately and that is a truly terrible feeling. My brain is rotten and my heart is burnt 50wt at this point. When I find a new friend I usually glob on to them dearly until they piss me off then I push them away and move on. I have never truly had a best friend girl/boy doesn't matter. Don't care for the drama and all the "Why haven't you called BS". So I go about my work and family life as if I am against the world all the time. Being a punk rock kid just helped this grow in me. So I am 39 years old today and know allot more then I did at 18 but some things will never change. Hold the ones that love you close and fuck everybody else. Straight and to the point the Anchor way. Sorry............................


Ps. It is already cold as shit in KC so enjoy this summertime picture. It was like 100 degrees and that lemonade was freaking delicious. I always talk shit on rockabilly girls with there parasol's so I put one in my hat. Funny

Pss The Shovel is coming along nicely. Pics later this week. I was never hip on naming your bike.  Bikes kinda name themselves. So with that The Shovel is going to be called "The Wizard."

1 comment: