Saturday, November 24, 2012

2005 In Pictures




Just moved back to KC a few months before and I think the Honda was still running at this point. God I have come along way with building bikes. I did have a lot of fun with this first chopper. I had a few old bikes before this one but one day I was staring at this Honda 500t and decided the sawzall was coming out and that was that. Had no idea what I was doing but that is the true spirit of a chopper. Rode that bike from 2003-2006 then the RD motor got put into that frame. Here is my Churro before and during chop. Best car I ever owned. Drove it across the country, 30 miles to the gallon. Solid good running good looking Falcon. Anyways doesn't seem like 8 years ago but it is, time again is fucking me. One of the Punk Rod prospects has this Ranchero still so at least I get to see it. As a side not the Honda 500T is the worst bike ever built. I blew up 2 motors in a row and that is why I put the RD motor into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment