Thursday, November 15, 2012

Profiling

Don't have many riding shots of myself. Ryan from the club shot this pic from the Todd Memorial run. It was hot as satans asshole out but I like to stay covered in the sun if it's gonna be more then a hour or so of riding. I love this bike and has been solid as fuck this whole year. One kick and go. Started some change up items on it today. I have a set up sick Flying Weasel Garage narrow trees that Michael hooked up so I am figuring out the fork stops and headlight mount. Hopefully by the weekend  should have it back on the road. I'm thinking 2 piece buckhorns and a round headlight as well. I do like the full attack mode stance it has had all year though. Anyways like the picture thanks Ryan.

1 comment:

  1. Reet petit and so fucking sweet, the scoot that is, not the rider . . . I hear he's just a grumpy old hermit.

    ReplyDelete