Saturday, January 5, 2013

Crack Pipe 6.0


Here are the first sneak peaks at the Crack Pipe. Got to put a few hours in at the shop so I hammered out about 90% of the Ironhead. God it is so nice when everything is clean and ready to go. I went so far as to lay out the bolts with washers and nut for each part. I know I know I am a little koo koo but in less then three hours it went form a huge pile to a rolling bike. All that is left is the wiring, oil lines, and bleed the brakes. Add some oil, gas and kick. Not bad for a afternoon if  I do say so. There were like 6 dudes hanging out so I might have got more done but I do enjoy a good shit talking session. I love the new oil bag all huge and the oil filter is now mounted to it. Easy to get to and looks like I meant to do it, which I did. HA. I'd say one week till I'm riding again. It is freezing out of course but that is of no consequence to the goal.

1 comment:

  1. Unreal mate, looks a million bucks, the cock shakers placement and degree of stagger is fucking sublimely perfect, but you knew that. Can't wait to see the finished result.

    ReplyDelete