Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Benchtop........






So here are some random shots of my work bench. I think I have logged about 10,000 hours in front of it so I am pretty fond of my bench. So Eric gave me a little peep show so I thought I would share. I usually have a 1972 Norton Commando motor just hanging out. Nah this is the next bike to get finished up. So look out for updates. Gonna be real slick when its done for sure. 750 Norton in a rigid frame I did with some other trick pieces. Gonna get cranking on it this weekend and this bike should pretty much kill the little bit of desire I have for a british bike by the time I finish it. Still it is just another feather in the hat as for makes and models of bikes I have built. Take a look and wonder how I get any work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment