Friday, February 15, 2013

Dreams and Reality....

Shovelhead 1, Ricky 0. Well that is the score so far. Kicked on that fucking bike for hours today. Either it would shoot giant fire balls out the carb or do a little chugga chugga pop then die. FUCK I screamed at that bike like it had ears and was just plain flat out not listening. I have some kind of muscle I have never used until today because it is so fucking sore I had to limp my old ass up my stairs at home. So things to do.
Check Timing
Check Pushrods
Check Advance
Check Sparkplugs(Maybe Fouled)
Check Volts on Battery
Check Sanity
Check Retard Level and Refill
Turn off Complaining Sensor and get busy.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear it man, I'm sure persistence will have its own reward . . . keep the crutches handy mate.

    ReplyDelete