Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Bottom Falls Out......


Well up till today the weather this winter has been pretty mild. Well it is time to pay the balance I guess. We got our asses handed to us in the way of about 10+ inches of snow. Even for KC that is a lot. I went to work this morning and left early to make it home. It  was like a scene from Mad Max there were cars and people all over the city stranded or they just abandoned there cars. I made it all the way home then got stuck at the end of my street. Wedged it onto the curb and just walked up the block. I will go dig myself out tomorrow. I have had enough for today thank you very much.

3 comments:

  1. Man, I can't imagine having snow like that just lying around in my street, stay warm, happy digging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet most people who were stuck are transplants from California - what a bunch o' sunny day boys - you outta try and live up here where we're all crazy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I need to get a snow mobile and a nifty outfit to ride to the local bar. Naw I'd rather just complain

    ReplyDelete