Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Beloved Ironhead






    So I am gonna feel this out. Thinking about selling my Ironhead to fund a Panhead project. Hate to see it go but needs and wants are at each others throats again. Here is the skinny if you have followed my blog you know this bike. Everything is solid as fuck. One kick and go. Last season it got the entire top end rebuilt by Noot. Rebored and all the valves were done as well. Bottom end is solid. Fresh powder coat on everything and both tires are to. New generator 2 years ago and Cycle electronics regulator. New gel battery this spring. Flying Weasel skinny trees and shaved forks. Forks are 2 over 39mm sportster units. Vintage risers and skinny drag bars. Isr Rear caliper and Nissan master. Atomic age did the Big Iron seat and  frame is 4 up and 2 out with 35 degrees of rake. Handles killer and is geared for highway jamming. So this is where you get the price. 5,000 is the firm as fuck price. There will be no offers or pestering. I will work with buyer to ship anywhere in the world as long as they are paying. Clean MO title and that is that. MY # 816-694-3685 or Email Rickyanchor@gmail.com
If you have a Shovel or pan that you would like to work out a trade on hit me up and let me know what you got. 10 dirt bikes might do it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment