Sunday, August 11, 2013

Oh The Horror Of It All.



Having to go right back to work was bullshit. I went ahead and stayed off the bike until today. Damn my ass still hates that seat. Anyways check out Noot's blog to see more killer Sturgis pics and I have thought about there are two types of people in this world jokes all day.

There are two types of people in this world. Ones that like black licorice and those that don't.
Ones that ride old bikes and those that wish they could ride old bikes.
People that get punk rock and those that don't.
Ones that own and ride Harley motorbikes and those that want to. Even if they say they don't.
Those that have the redheaded girl alarm in there head and those that don't.
There are two types of people in this world so pick a side and hold your ground.

As for the pictures above I wish I was the guy on the bike, I want a boattail Rivi so bad I would sell some internal organs for it, and you should go listen to the MC5 right fucking now. Anchor Out.

1 comment: