Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sorry Sorry










Sorry Sorry folks I was out of town in Keokuk hanging out. I have been neglecting my blogger so here is a dump of images. Put my two week notice in at the day job. Onward and upward friends. Got a new gig that shall be killer diller. Hot Rod shop was looking for a all around guy that that do a bunch of different stuff. I am that guy as of the 27th. working with my hands is all I ever wanted to do anyways. More bikes are coming in and I will be a busy bust fellow this summer.

2 comments:

  1. Huge man, hearty congrats, freedom of the soul is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job Ricky. Im happy you get to do what you love everyday..it makes a difference. Been dying to see some killer pics from the bike show...figured you would have threw them up here by now! I see that you been out of town..makes sense..had to go over and see what Noot threw on his blog. Looks like the show was a success..and now damn snow! Keep on doing your thing man!

    ReplyDelete